Ebitoke comedian life story

 


Female Bongo, Anastazia Exavery 'Ebitoke' (19) who works best through social networking has traversed many things including domestic work 'with her sister as a barrier to her piercing. Showbiz Xtra has made a special interview with Ebitoke about her life before and after being a stairway.
HIS LIFEThe exterior opens: "I am a Clement but I am born a Village of Muleba Village Village in the village of Kagera.
HIS NAME"I started the first class in 2006 where I completed the seventh class in 2013 at the Kalema Primary School in Chato in Geita. After graduating from school I did not succeed in continuing with the studies so I found myself having this or that in the village for us.
THE HEART OF LIFE NEWS"When I saw life getting worse in the village, I ran to Mwanza for a job search, and I succeeded in finding work with my sister.


DIVISION DAR"I worked indoors for some time, later my uncle who lives in MbeziBeach (Dar), called me Dar to help him bring up his children and that was the beginning of knowing Dar City in my belief that it was my dream of becoming an actress.
BACK TO THE FOOD"After seeing I can not fulfill my dramatic dreams as an uncle, in 2015, I left my uncle and went to one of my friends in Kibaha, Coast.
BACKGROUND, REMEMBER THIS"When I was with my friend, life gave me a lot of bitterness because of having difficulty making me remember my uncle. Given that I was not driven out and did not leave wrong but with the goal of achieving my goals.
BEFORE HAPPENING"Because of the hardships of life, I started working at a mother-in-law restaurant so that I could be self-centered and to avoid the influences of everywhere.

WHO SHOULD KNOW OTHERS?"I succeeded in finding another friend in Kibaha who searched for local work in Mikocheni (Dar) where I worked for six months.
SIMPLE DATA AND CONTACT USERS"After working for a while, I got a modern phone that I could join on social networks.
HEALTH INSTITUTIONS
"As a terrorist on social networks, I met an announcement that Timamu African Media Company needs artists. I decided to ask for a chance, and I was called on, and I passed.
NEWS FROM HIS BOSS
"When I won the balance, I was forced to go to work, but it was hard for my boss to keep me safe. I decided to wake up the dude for a purpose so that I could be honored. When I got a job with the boss I refused, then I was scrutinized. I did so so that I could get a part that could give me the opportunity to go to practice.
AISHI GETO
"After the dismissal of the Mikocheni boss, I went to Mabibo for my sister who was living with geto and her four other girls. Life was not good because we relied on one person who was doing business.
BENEFIT FROM HIS REQUIREMENTS
"For the sisters I got a chance to practice, but my sister did not like it. He was making a struggle every day.
DO NOT KNOW YOURSELF
"When I saw my sister do not like me, I decided to move to another friend of Tegeta (Dar) I was playing with. He was looking for a bar job that was not worth it because I got a chance to go to practice.
ALIVED IN THE FAMILY WORK
"I worked in the bar for three months, leaving behind because many men were bothering me and then my colleagues almost all went to their masters. I saw I could be convinced.
RESPONSIBILITIES
"I left there and went to stay with my sister at another uncle's house. I found a box that I pay for the builders and then pay me five thousand shillings a day. It was a very difficult task to cook a 12-wheel drive.
DO USE THIS
"Later, Timamu Media made an interview with a man who could handle a knife, and I succeeded, everybody said I could handle that position well.
REQUEST THE NAME OF EBITOKE
"When I was in trouble with Timamu African Media boss, Timoth Kachum saw me playing, he had to give me the name of Ebitoke.
WHAT IS THE BACKGROUND?
"At first I was so frustrated because the clothes wearing on the cotton and greasing were very difficult, but I am now accustomed to.
COUNTRY SERVICES
"What keeps me going to love the music (the drama) is like fans who received me and accepted me.
WAMPA AND FAMILY TIMES
"Before I came out, the company began to expel you, Mama Ashura, the Army and then I follow, and then I got the opportunity to become an Ecumenical.
His imagination
"I have not achieved any success because I have begun, but I can handle some of the items and have been known. My fans have to rely on good things from me and if there are stakeholders and companies welcome.

Post a Comment

Kwa maoni na ushauri weka comment yako hapo chini:

Previous Post Next Post